Sunday, May 3, 2009

Don't Shrug Me Off



I absolutely love to knit.  It's one of the most intriguing yet relaxing activities I've ever found.  I particularly love working with variegated yarn.  Noro is one of my absolute favorites.  I purchased this yarn at the Woolie Ewe, which is my favorite yarn shop.  They have a very wide selection, and they carry a huge amount of Noro.  Hooray!

This shrug immediately caught my eye.  The pattern is from Naturally Noro, and I would love to make every item in the book!  This pattern knit up very, very quickly.  I'm planning to sew it together tomorrow night.

Here's a detailed shot of the yarn.  I promise it's even more beautiful in real life!


The hard part will be waiting eight months until it's cold enough to wear it!


No comments:

Post a Comment