Anyway, I haven't necessarily been the sharpest knife in the drawer by the time I arrived home in the evenings. One fine example of my nitwittery would be my Noro shrug. Earlier this week I thought all I needed to do was sew up the side seam, and pop it over my head to wear it. Well, I did sew up the side seam. I did attempt to pop it over my head...and it promptly was stuck. I tried again. No luck. I ripped out my seam and redid my bind off. Still too small. I looked at my pattern again and again, thinking, "perhaps I was supposed to make two." Couldn't find that anywhere. Got online and looked up the errata for the pattern. None.
I finally went back to the pattern and carefully reviewed it a fifth time (really). Lo and behold, the very first line of the pattern says MAKE TWO in bold, all-cap letters. Sigh.
So, here's the progress I've made on part two. At least it's keeping me occupied during the NBA playoffs. Go Mavs!